Saturday, April 19, 2008

oh no she didn't

Yes, I did.
Serious celebrity sightings today.
Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli passed me on the West Side Highway while I was running!!
Best celeb sighting since I've been in NYC.
Then I saw Isaac and Cohutta from the Real World Sydney on 8th avenue, getting more attention than Leonardo DiCaprio.
Then I saw this other guy whose name I can't remember and it's slowly driving me insane. I thought he was in the Princess Bride or the Neverending Story but I can't find him on IMDB.

On another note, rode 50 miles to Nyack and back today. It was a nice ride. I took the ferry across to Port Imperial and rode up River Road and did the hills in Palisades State Park and then hit 9W to Nyack. I felt like I was riding strong. I think I train better on the bike alone. Less pressure or something. Then I took the A home and ran for an hour on the West Side Highway. Good training day. Tomorrow I will attempt my second 4200 yard swim of the week and hopefully my feet and legs won't cramp and I can actually finish the workout.

UPDATE: Thanks to Allison, the guy I saw who was in the Princess Bride and Clueless was Wallace Shawn.

1 comment:

Allie Cupcake said...

damn son thats like the holy grail of celeb spotting.

nice work.