Monday, February 4, 2008

good enough for a mention, Wesley

This email conversation went down today:

me: There is this band thats been getting all this buzz called Vampire Weekend. Have you heard of them? I thought they'd be a little tougher with a name like that but they were sort of pussy and emo. You might like them.

Wes: I have to give credit where it is do...quite funny assface.

later...

Wes: vampire weekend sucks by the way. you were right about them, but wrong about me apparently.

Me: wow. i thought you would love them. i like their name, why do they suck so hard? They should give that name to someone else and call themselves like Fairy Puppy Wednesday or something.

Wes: congratulations, you just made me laugh out loud at work. its settled then, some day you and i are going to start a bad pulp dance-punk band named "fairy puppy wednesday" i can't wait.


Don't anyone steal that band name. Unless, it's Vampire Weekend. Then you can have it...we can trade.

5 comments:

Kingsley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kingsley said...

Sounds like you're in love with Wesley.

Erin said...

Awww, sounds like my real brother is jealous of my faux brother. It's ok, Kingsley Harden, sadness. I do care about you, but I have other people in my life.

Liz said...

oh you are making me miss NY big time reading about your experiences (other posts)! Have a blast there- it's one crazy place, but like no other in the whole world.

I was there for 8 yrs, but we left to CA so we could get closer to family.

Kingsley said...

Your newest post is old.