Friday, July 11, 2008

hatred


I decided to wait a day before I posted this picture so that I wouldn't go off on too much of a tangent about my hatred of assholes on the subway. I told myself that I wouldn't talk shit about her fucked up toenails, her inappropriately short for work skirt, the fact that the watered down iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts (barf) that had it's own seat obviously had half and half in it (fatty) and the purse that also had it's own seat was cheap and made out of fake white leather and she probably bought it from a dirty man on Canal St who pulled it out of a garbage bag and sold it to her for $40.


No, I'm not going to go off about all that. I'm just going to say, fuck you bitch for taking up 3 seats on the 3 train at 8:30 AM with your gross coffee, your ugly purse and your stupid ass texting on your old Blackberry. I hate you.

5 comments:

DougLife said...

Whoa, easy tiger. BTW are you certain that is a woman? It kind of looks like a man.

Erin said...

Yes, I could see up her too short skirt. I'm hateful, Dougie. You know that.

Allie Cupcake said...

i love the iced coffee from dunkin donuts with the half and half. bitch.

Erin said...

I flipped out a little. Sorry. I'm more of a Starbucks iced coffee with a splash of whole milk type of girl. The cup is better.

Max said...

Word to all of that.

Also, I'd like to send a big Fuck You to the fattie that took up 1 and a half seats on my bus this morning and then had the balls to sprawl out only allowing me one butt cheek on the seat.