Sunday, April 13, 2008

back in da burg

Quick trip home in pictures
Friday:
Rode 40 miles with Matt and Lock on the Columbia/Iron Girl course and then ran the Columbia Course. Time to start wearing sunscreen. Got burnt as hell but didn't do as bad as I thought. Matt is killing on the bike these days. And we rocked our new Team KY Jerseys.



Friday Evening:
Puppy Party with Allie, Oliver, Henry and Elliott. Warning: The cuteness that is coming up could make you cry.

Henry and Oliver
This jacket made Henry feel fat because it wouldn't button and he had to cry some.
Poor Dougie couldn't do the triple puppy hold because Henry may have some man hating issues. No idea where he got that from.
Pile of puppies!

(all the pictures are stolen from Allie, thanks!)

Saturday AM:
Insane boot camp class with Natalie and then straight to Tiki Tattoo. I was so sweaty and gross that Jason asked me if I ran there from NYC. I probably looked/smelled like it.
I love my tattoo. It's exactly how I pictured it. Jason always does it right.


Saturday PM:
Got my hair did then dinner with Natalie, Brad and Sean. I may or may not have drank one too many hot pink margaritas and the some vodka.

This is my favorite picture of the night. It's not staged.


Cute, right? We "fighted" later and I have tequila face.
Sunday AM:
This is what happens when you buy a baby a donut and a snowball and they a sugar rush.

Sunday PM: Back to the madness.

No comments: