Thursday, January 10, 2008

Don't drink the hater-ade

  • I moved to New York City in October. I knew one person in the city, had no job and signed on an apartment 3 days before I moved. I packed all my shit in a U-haul and drove up alone with my dog and 2 cats. Everything has worked out. I was meant to live here.
  • I train for triathlons 9 months out of the year. The other 3 months are a free for all.
  • I did my first Ironman in September and this year I'm doing IM Kentucky.
  • I'm going to die before I can read all the books I want to. That drives me insane.
  • I'm a library junkie.
  • I love music and can't leave the house without my Ipod.
  • I'm a domestic goddess. I cook, crochet and organize, among other things.
  • I love TV and movies.
  • Eating out totally rules in NYC and nothing makes me happier than reservations.
  • I have Celiacs and don't eat anything with wheat, flour, etc. Yes, it sucks and no, I don't just eat a cookie sometimes. It's like poison.
  • I can spot a celebrity from a mile away. I'll post my list of spotted celebrities soon.
  • Crazy people fascinate me. As long as I can just observe, I don't want to have to interact with them.
  • I find humor in most situations and love to retell the stories.
  • I have many opinions. Many.

No comments: