Monday, January 14, 2008

94 rugged raw

Every weekend in New York pretty much rules. The things that made this weekend rule:
  • Gretchen Mol in the West Village
  • Henry getting some serious small dog dog park time
  • Chelsea diner breakfast
  • Getting all my errands done
  • Making Justin Bobby hats
  • The homeless guy in Union Square who said to another homeless guy, "Yo, yo, yo, I heard you got SCABES man!" Classic. I love homeless conversations.
  • Big Love DVDs
  • Running in Central Park
  • Taking an unscheduled day off of IM training and feeling zero guilt because Wu was so much fun and worth every second of hungoverness.
Wu Tang was off the mother fuckin hook, fo reals. They opened the show with Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nothin to Fuck With. It was just too much. It was a total dick fest. I loved it.

This week, Editors at Terminal 5. Oh and a bunch of Ironman training. No more days off. I'm going big at KY this year. No more screwing around and chilling.

No comments: